Shipping and delivery information
- Shipping time
- Orders placed before 09:00 are usually sent the same day from our warehouse. We currently ship with DHL and DBSchenker. The shipping alternatives DHL Service Point and DBSchenker Ombud are delivered to a pick-up point you choose during checkout. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, estimates are shown during checkout. For orders outside EU (e.g. Norway) delays can be cause by customs.
- Shipping cost
- The cost of the shipment will vary depending on size and mode of shipment, but will show in your basket as you go through the check out. We offer free shipping via service point when the order value is over 500kr in Sweden. Free shipping outside Sweden varies country by country. Check the threshold during checkout for your country.
- Most of our filaments are packed in resealable bags to keep them dry. They are then placed in a shipment boxes as outer packaging.
- 100% satisfied customer guarantee
- We have a 100% satisfied customer guarantee. If you are not happy with our products, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com and we will find a solution. If the product is faulty, you will receive a replacement at no extra cost for you, but you must return the old one.
Prices and payments
- Mode of payments
- We offer credit/debit card payments via Stripe to all customers. Accepted cards include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club och 3DS.
For Swedish customers we also offer payment via the Swish-app and signing with BankId
In some countries we offer an invoice option for corporations both via email and regular mail (invoice fee applies) for payment within 14 days. For expired invoices we will send out a reminder. Note that for the second reminder we will add a reminder fee of 60 SEK. Add North reserve the right to deny delivery before the invoice is paid.
We are working on enabling additional mode of payments for our customers.
- Prices and VAT
- Our prices are shown in Swedish Krona (SEK) or in local currencies for non-swedish customers. As a general rule, 25% VAT tax is included in the price shown. For visitors outside EU prices are shown without VAT. For delivery outside EU, the receiving country can charge import costs and its own VAT. You can change the filtering to show prices without VAT. We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice, but the price shown in the check out always applies.
For more information about your purchase, see our purchase conditions